For G.Guard and Guard Load Arrest products only, please complete the form below prior to sending your equipment to us.
Please note that, it may take longer for us to process your equipment if you do not complete this form.
Sending from outside the UK - Please complete this form and wait for us to confirm to you before dispatching your items to us. We are unable to cover any charges for taxes and duties for service units received on entry into the UK or re-export to the destination country.
The cost of a service is dependent on the type of equipment and its condition. It is not possible to provide an exact cost until we have completed the assessment.
As a general guide, our indicative service prices and respective operations, are provided below:
- Cleaning/decontamination fee (if applicable): from £25 + VAT. We will notify you if the equipment requires specialist cleaning or decontamination prior to assessment. We reserve the right to charge for any specialist PPE or cleaning equipment that may be required.
- Assessment fee: £35 + VAT. A member of our team will gather the information we require to process your equipment and will schedule it in for assessment. During assessment, one of our skilled service technicians will strip down and inspect all of the critical components in order to generate a service quotation. Certain, critical components must be replaced at service and so these, along with any labour, as well as any other damaged parts identified during the assessment will all be included in your service quotation for approval. Equipment will not be scheduled for service until after we have received your approval and purchase order or proforma payment.
- Service: Load Arrest Equipment from £82 + VAT. All work specified on your service quotation will be completed. We will also clean, re-assemble, test and re-certify the equipment ready for use. A test certificate will be provided. The exact price of the service is dependent on the output from the assessment.
- Packaging for return: From £7.50 + VAT. Provision of protective packaging to return your newly serviced equipment back to you.
- Return carriage: £15 + VAT. Multiple items of equipment being returned in one batch will be quoted according to weight/dimensions. Highland and non-mainland UK delivery addresses are subject to a surcharge.
- Return un-serviced / Recycle: £25 + VAT.If you choose to decline the service quotation then, in addition to the assessment and cleaning (if applicable) fees, we can either:
- Reassemble the product and make it safe for return to you (packaging and return carriage costs still apply). Items will be labelled ‘Un-serviced/Unsafe for use’ and no test certificate will be provided.
- Recycle the product, breaking it down into individual component parts and disposing of the parts and materials in an appropriate manner.
Please note: All prices quoted above are on a PER UNIT basis. Globestock operate on a strict first come, first served basis for all servicing work. We endeavour to processes and return equipment to you as quickly as we can, however in periods of high demand you might find that service times are longer than usual and so we would appreciate your patience and understanding during these times.
By sending your equipment to Globestock you are confirming your agreement to the relevant fees above including cleaning and assessment, even if you do not decide to proceed with the service work.
Any units where we do not receive an instruction to proceed or return within one month of quotation will be recycled and you will be invoiced for relevant charges.